We look forward to kicking off another successful season of Premier League soccer with Wellesley United. The Spring season will start on Monday, April 9th (Girls) and Tuesday, April 10th (Boys) from 4-5PM at Perrin Park (50 Thomas Rd, Wellesley).
- Colin Hack (Director of WPL) will be the on-field contact if you any/all questions
- Kits/uniforms will be distributed as soon as produced/received. Please have your child bring the following equipment each week: Soccer cleats, shin guards, water bottle and soccer ball
- Premier League teams to be announced at either first or second session
- Skill Cards to be distributed by coaches on first session
- Note - Perrin Park does not have portable bathrooms at the park.
· Wellesley Memorial Day Weekend Tournament Invitational: May 26th, 27th & 28th
· Girls: April 9th – June 13th
· Boys: April 10th – June 12th
· No sessions: April 16-19 (vacation week), Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day Weekend)
|3rd Grade Girls
|3rd Grade Boys
|Cost (Includes Uniform) = $365
REFUND POLICY for Premier League: Full refund (less $25 admin fee) up to February 15, 50% refund February 15 - March 15, no refund after March 15th.
Program questions: Email email@example.com
Registration questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org